Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Don't You just love New York in the fall? "

Well, if I had ever been to New York, I suppose I would love it in the fall. I long for leaves to start turning, weather to start cooling, grass to stop growing and routine to settle back in. I've updated my blog with a new fall background and put up some songs from "You've Got Mail", which by the way, is a movie that stirs up precious old memories and makes me long for fall even more. And I guess, makes me want to blog...yes...being on my computer typing away puts me in a different realm and I feel a bit like Kathleen Kelly typing away muttering a word here and there and shaking her head as she sorts through her wandering thoughts. Dang. Where is that movie? Now I want to go dig it out and watch it except that I have no dvd or even a VCR in here now. Plus the fact that it's 1:17 am. That's what I get for taking a 3 hour nap. But now that I've been productive for the last few hours...at least online anyway, I guess I better retire to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Look at you bloggin' away! Leave it to you to make your blog look like a super-cute scrapbook. I'm ready for fall too. I've been trying to spend some of my b-day cash on my new "wardrobe" and looking at all those jeans and sweaters makes me want to get out the pumpkins! If you need a temporary fix, you should go to Kroger. It was so flippin' freezin' in there last week, that I was actually singing Christmas songs while looking at hot chocolate and biscotti. They totally tricked me!