Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Year...how long has it been?

So wow, looks like I haven't updated this thing in quite a while! My baby is now 16 months and my last post was when I was probably 5 months prego so you do the math :) When I noticed it had been that long, I figured I better update it somewhat... I didn't want to bother my hubby to ask him to make me another custom header so I just picked one of the new blogger templates that The Cutest Blog on the Block has now -

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/blogspot-templates.html

So here was one of the hundreds of pictures taken during our first ever "family photo shoot" I just have to say, trying to take pictures outdoors in the 90 mile an hour wind with a one year old was not what you call "good times". Trying to make sure everyone was actually smiling was a bit of a challenge to say the least. Anyway, I have no family pics in the house of all of us together so I thought, we need at least one! Maybe that'll hold us for a few years. And maybe those will hold the grandparents over until I remember to send them more pictures.

Well, I'm not really compelled to write anything else. Shocker :) Thanks for visiting and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

WHaaaaat?! A blog post?! Yay, happy to see you coming back. Love the pics! So great!